Need Expert Help with Your Taxes –
And to Keep More of What You Make?
Are you looking for tax planning and preparation services that will help you minimize your taxes and meet all those tax deadlines?
Do you want tax time to be as easy and painless as possible?
Do you want a proactive tax preparer that can help you find effective and safe ways to reduce your tax bill?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’re in the perfect place to find out about how we can help you with your tax return preparation, fast and easy filing, and tax planning to reduce your tax bill. We serve hundreds of taxpayers each year, and we can help you save time and money and reduce the stress that goes along with tax time.
These days, tax return preparation is best left in the hands of a knowledgeable and experienced tax professional with access to highly complex professional tax software and who can ensure that your return is in compliance with the latest tax laws so that you can attain maximum benefit.
Whether you are an individual, sole proprietor, partnership, LLC, S-Corp or C-Corp,we can help you determine the best outcome on your tax return. We can help you take all of the deductions and credits you are eligible for, such as property taxes, medical expenses, charitable contributions, business expenses, retirement plan contributions, bonus depreciation, Section 179 deduction, the new 20% business deduction for pass-through entities and others.
Tax Planning and Preparation Services
As tax professionals we focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up to date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year. Through strategic tax planning we ensure that all elements of the overall financial plan come together to ensure tax efficiency for our clients. Tax planning is the key to valuable tax savings and our goal is to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies that will benefit you now and in the future.
Our tax savings strategies have helped our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law and even find savings that they didn’t know they qualified for.
- Run analyses to determine the best tax strategy and business structure to maximize your tax savings so that you can retain more of your earnings.
- Make tax projections throughout the year so there are no surprises
- Calculate estimated tax payments to reduce or avoid penalties for next year
- Meet with you to determine ways to reduce your tax bill for next year
- Prepare your tax return with our professional software
- Adjust or catch up your business or investment bookkeeping records so they are tax-ready
- Check for every deduction you are eligible for
- Double- and triple-check your tax return’s accuracy
- Review any red flags generated by our tax software and inform you of any that might increase your risk or review or audit
- Explain the complex in an understandable way so you can feel confident you’ve made the right decision
- Electronically file your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels so you can get any refunds back as fast as possible
- Provide you a link where you can check on your refund status
- Keep you informed of due dates within the scope of our engagement with you so you can stop worrying whether you’ve forgotten to file something important
- Answer your questions and explain your options
- Help you with recordkeeping requirements
- Provide year-round access to copies of your returns should you need them to purchase a new house or take out a loan
- Be available to call or email year-round for additional tax questions or services
Tax Return Preparation Services for Businesses
Businesses can take many forms – sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations, and C Corporations. The type of entity that your business is set up under will depend on the federal and state forms you need to complete to meet your tax requirements. LLCs are taxed in many ways, making it even more complex.
If your business was formed under the wrong entity type, you may be paying far more taxes than you need to. We can help you with an analysis of options so you can optimize your specific tax situation.
Federal and state tax return preparation is just the beginning for business tax needs. You may also have franchise tax, sales tax, payroll tax, and other industry-specific taxes and licenses that you need to keep up with. Managing all your tax deadlines can be a big job that distracts you from more important things you have to do to run your business.
We take pride in staying on top of tax deadlines for our clients so you don’t have to stress about them. We can prepare and file the tax returns that are required for your business. We will run a thorough analysis to find every deduction possible, discuss with you your options, and perform your tax compliance work accurately and on time.
Tax Return Preparation Services for Individuals
We know that tax time is probably not your favorite time of the year! We want to make it as quick and pain-free as possible for you. We can help you navigate the maze of forms, requirements, deadlines, and constantly changing tax laws so that you can be aware of the possible financial opportunities available to your circumstances.
There are many types of tax services for individuals:
- Tax preparation for individuals with a full-time paycheck job
- Tax preparation for retired individuals with social security income, retirement withdrawals and possibly other income
- Tax preparation for taxpayers with a contract job or who are sole proprietors of a small business.
- Tax preparation for dependent children who have income
In any case, we can help you prepare and efile the correct forms and accompanying schedules based on your individual needs.
Tax Returns That Have Not Been Filed on Time
Are you late filing a tax return? Have you missed a few years and want to get caught up?
We can help you prepare and file prior year tax returns. If you have challenges with lost records, we can help you through the process. It’s easier than you may think. Sometimes all the worry you’ve built up during the time that you haven’t filed can be bigger in your mind than it is if you just get help now to get it done. Take the first step and call us.
When your return is late, there are two penalties: failure to pay and failure to file. These penalties only get larger the more time you wait. The best option is to get professional help to work out a payment plan with the IRS or the state. With tax professionals like us negotiating for you, it’s very common to get a portion of the amount due forgiven.
Tax Returns That Need to Be Amended
There are many reasons a tax return needs to be amended. There may have been an error made when it was originally filed. It could be that a tax law changed, and amending a return puts the taxpayer in a better position. In any case, if you need to amend a return for any reason, we can help you.
If you receive a letter from the IRS, we can help you interpret what they need you to do next. The letter could be a standard routine notice or it could be something bigger like an audit. In either case, we’re here year-round to help.
Hiring a Tax Preparer
Not all tax preparers are the same. When you hire a tax preparer, make sure they:
- Have obtained a current year PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number). Otherwise, they are ineligible to prepare your IRS returns.
- Have attended continuing education tax courses in the last few months so they know the newest year’s rules.
- Have a quality control process within their business so that your return will be checked for errors.
- Can give you an estimated turnaround time of when your return will be filed. Please be patient with your preparer and remember that they have to do a year’s worth of worth in the 10 or so weeks from February to April.
- Can eFile your returns so that your refund, if any, will be returned faster.
- Can guarantee accuracy based on the items you’ve provided your tax preparer.
- Explain your return to you so that you understand what you are signing. You are ultimately responsible for your own tax return, so it’s essential that you understand it.
Feel free to ask us these questions, too! It’s important that you feel comfortable with the tax preparer you choose to work with.
No matter who you hire to do your taxes, please be careful of the rampant frauds surrounding the IRS each year. The IRS will never call you about your return. Do not provide any private information over the phone to people you don’t know, even if they say they are from the IRS.
Here’s a web page form the IRS to educate you about tax scams and abusive preparers so you don’t become a victim of fraud. https://www.irs.gov/compliance/criminal-investigation/tax-fraud-alerts